Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We're feelin' better....

The last several days the McWhorters have been passing around a cold. Not fun! Elizabeth had a fever and rash with hers; Nicholas just had the runny nose and cough. I got it Sunday morning, and I am feeling better today. Mike got it last night (or yesterday afternoon). So, it's been a "fun" time around here.

Luckily, the snow didn't get us too bad last week. We had more rain than snow. It has been snowing off and on today. We are supposed to get some snow later this afternoon/evening that will accumulate and then again overnight. Maybe tomorrow we will finally have enough snow that I can take Nicholas out to play in it. (As long as we are all better from our colds!) Poor little guy has never been out to play in it....the first couple of years I had to be too careful with him, last winter I was pregnant and didn't feel like going out, and this year we haven't had enough snow....yet. Still keeping my fingers crossed.... :)

Hope every one of you are staying well.

Until next time....hugs to you

No comments: