The upstairs bathroom and WV room projects are pretty much finished. We still have a little bit of work to do in the WV room....but it looks good. Check out the pictures....
I have now started the bathroom downstairs. Hopefully, I can get this done in the next week. Unless I run into a problem, I don't see why that can't happen.
Kids are both good. Elizabeth still isn't walking on her own. She is doing good with the shape sorter though....she has gotten all of the shapes on her own. :) Nicholas is enjoying his books. He was even reading a couple to his sister this morning. It was so cute and sweet.
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I am going to enjoy this nice sunshine...even if it is only from the inside today. I'm ready for the temperatures to stay warm!
2 comments:
Wow! The painting looks great - love the colors! The 'WV room' is cool - does everyone in WV have one? Just alumni? Glad to hear from you - I was having withdrawals from not seeing a post from you!
Zoots,
Alisa
I love the WV room! Your bathroom color looks just like my new painted kitchen! ;) It is warm here too and we also want to get out and explore!
Post a Comment