Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another day in the life of us....

Well, it's a beautiful day here in southern WV.....outside. Inside, we are busy trying to get ready for Elizabeth's birthday. (I cannot believe she is going to be one next week!) But she isn't quite herself today...lots of crying and being real clingy. I don't know whether more teeth are finally cutting through the gum or what. I've been able to see them for about a week now, but nothing has come through. I can only imagine that must be so painful. Guess that's why we don't remember it happening.....

Yesterday I took Nicholas to the neurologist. Nothing new to report from there. We are pursuing the PT and OT just like they recommended. With the snow, getting Nicholas evaluated with the school system has been hard. The Board of Education is only open with school is. He has an appointment for evaluation scheduled, but it will be just a bit longer before we know whether he qualifies or not.

Mike and I have been working more on the house. We have the downstairs bathroom painted. I just need to finish putting the pictures and stuff back in there. The little hallway at the portico doorway has been painted. I have a little art project that I want to do to put on that wall, but I need to get wood from Lowe's first. Maybe next week I can get that started. But I don't plan on stripping anymore wallpaper until the end of the month or maybe even early April. When it starts to warm up to the point we can be outside, there is work to do in the yard and outside of the house too. Home ownership is never-ending, but so worthwhile.

Until next time....have a good weekend!

PS - I'll post pictures of the most recently changed rooms as soon as I can.

No comments: