Well - my baby is one! I find it hard to believe. This year has just gone way to fast!!!
We actually celebrated with the family on Saturday (which happened to be Mike's birthday too). We had a great day. Elizabeth had a "Little Princess" party; it was centered around a "1." Then that night we went to dinner to celebrate Mike's birthday. Good Italian food is always found in North Central WV! :)
Today, I took the kids to the state park to play at the playground. It was too nice of a day not to go outside. It was in the upper 70's! Then when we got home, we stayed outside for a little while. Nicholas played while Elizabeth and I stomped down some of the mole tracks in the yard. (I walked on them and she made my arm hurt.) We grilled out for the first time this year tonight. Yummy!
The kids are both in bed and I am going to head that way myself. Our love to all of you! Good night!
1 comment:
Love the photos, and what a beautiful cake! Happy birthday, Elizabeth!
Post a Comment