Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope everyone is wearing their green!

Our plans for the day include taking Henrietta to the vet. That should be interesting with two kids. I will just be glad to get her nails trimmed. They are long overdue! Mike and I used to do it, but it takes both of us. When I got pregnant with Nicholas, that was no longer an option. I am thinking about trying to do it again ourselves going forward. We'll see...

This is a slow week for us. I am taking a break from the wallpaper project. This week is just the regular stuff....cleaning, bathrooms, laundry, menu planning, etc.

We will find out on Friday whether or not Nicholas qualifies for the developmental preschool. Like I said before, I don't think he will....but I won't count it out yet. If so, there are a couple of other options...I think.

I would like to put Nicholas in swim lessons this summer, but I need to find somewhere that gives them. From what I've heard, there is nothing down this way. (Go figure!) I am going to call the park anyway.

That's about it from here for now. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I feel your pain on the wallpaper. Our house is full of old wallpaper too and we are SLOWLY getting rid of it. Our problem is that they didn't prime to the drywall so it is a major ordeal to get rid of it!
Argh!

Good luck findng swim lessons! ;)