Since the last time I posted, we've been playing the waiting game. Thus, you have had to wait for an update too. Ha! Ha!
I had a minor fender bender; a man rear-ended me as I was trying to get onto the four-lane one morning. No one was hurt, but it cracked the rear bumper. With that, I had to wait for the insurance company to process the claim and then get the work done...another waiting game. The place we took the car to did an excellent job so it was worth the wait. (However, I can once again say that I am not a fan of rental cars.)
Nicholas' school bus was out of commission for over three weeks. That meant taking him to school and picking him up every day. Although it was an inconvenience for me, Nicholas loves riding the bus, so it was a huge disappointment for him. Waiting, waiting, waiting for a fix is never fun.
The medical arena has certainly been providing its share in the waiting game. Referrals for Nicholas, test results, and insurance issues for Elizabeth. We are still fighting with the insurance company and the hospital from when Elizabeth had to go to the ER and stayed overnight back in May for dehydration. We thought it was taken care of based on phone calls back in mid-August. But yesterday I got a letter and questioned it and found out that everything is back to square one. Guess I'll be following up again at the end of the month.....
Mike is fine - busy all the time with his job. We don't get much time together as a family.
My dad got remarried on Oct 9th. The kids and I went up for the day to be there. We came back that night - talk about a long day!
Now, I wait on phone calls and making a trip to the grocery store.
May you have a great weekend. It is supposed to be a beautiful fall weekend here in southern WV.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment