A lot has happened in the last 14 1/2 months! Sorry that I've not updated since then.
The biggest thing for anyone that doesn't know is that we moved again. In July 2011, we left Chapmanville, WV to move to Fraziers Bottom, WV (a little community near Winfield). Although we are still in the process of getting through boxes, we are settling in here nicely. Another "event" if you will is that Nicholas started Kindergarten this fall. He loves school so far.
With the dawning of 2012 today, I thought I'd make another go of updating the blog on a regular basis. There are no promises of daily updates, but I'm definitely going to strive to do better. I don't necessarily make New Year resolutions, but I do like to set some goals for myself. This is one of them.
We never know what's in store for us around the next corner, or what tomorrow will bring, but I hope that you find joy and hope in this new year that is upon us. Many blessings my friends. Until the next post, may God bless and keep us all.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment