I am about done with this weather! It is too cold outside! We have a light snow on the ground (you can still see the grass under it, so probably not even an inch). Looks like the middle of the week we are supposed to "warm" up to 35 or so. Tonight's low is supposed to be about 0! Ugh!
Anyway, we're doing good here. Mike is working TONS...which is making me a single mom again. I am getting a lot of practice at that...and I don't care for it one bit. Not to mention the fact that the kids both miss him too.
Nicholas is doing GREAT with the potty training. As of today, we haven't had an accident in over a week. This morning there was an incident, but I will take the blame for that one.
Elizabeth is good too. She is talking...says Dada, Mama, Yum Yum (or the equivalent), Cat, Bub Ba, Bye Bye, and there was something that she said yesterday that I can't remember. It was a new word. From her actions, crying and sleep habits, I think that she is hitting another growth spurt, as well as working on teeth. The two bottom ones have cut through....now I am watching for the tops ones.
I am headed for bed, but I wanted to put the latest on the blog while I had a free moment.
Until next time....stay warm!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment