Well, the bathroom cabinets are painted and put back together, including the new knobs. It looks really clean and nice. We didn't end up doing any grout work or anything else in the bathroom over the weekend. However, we did work in the garage some. It is just about to the point where we are going to call it quits....at least until we can get a small shed or something. Mike and I are both pleased though.
The other project last week was Nicholas' bedroom. He kept saying he wanted it painted green, so that's what he got. On Wednesday, I primed and painted in there. A second coat of paint went on about half of the room after dinner; I had to finish on Thursday. I have to admit that the color is a bit brighter than what I wanted or anticipated. (Mike says it looks like a crayon exploded in there. I said more like Kermit the Frog did.) Even so, I like the color (and the brightness is growing on me); it makes his room look more like a little boy's room.
Yesterday I did laundry pretty much all day. Today I got my hair cut and as soon as I finish this blog, I'm going to go work on the sample scrapbook for camp in two weeks. Because of that, I don't plan on doing anything more around the house until it's done. But after camp, I plan on getting back to business with the painting. We have the supplies to do the foyer and the hallway, so I just need to put it in the schedule. That will only leave us with Elizabeth's room at some point.....and of course, finishing up the master bathroom.
Hopefully, Mike can find time to work outside on some of the things that need done....washing, staining, mulching, etc. He's just been working so much lately that it's been hard for him. Not to mention the fact that he's been helping me with my stuff too.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment