Since I haven't posted on here for quite some time, I thought I would take a little while this morning and do so. Sesame Street is coming on, so I have a little bit of time. :) We've had a lot going on!
Precious memories of those I love, both here and gone
Outer Banks of North Carolina
The sound of waves crashing on the shore
The smell of the ocean
Jackson's Mill & State 4-H Camp
Dark Chocolate
Favorite Scriptures
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:34
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. ~ Hebrews 11:1
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~ I Corinthians 13:13
Favorite Quotes
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
... beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will... ~~ from Hope Floats
No comments:
Post a Comment