We found out on Monday that Nicholas does get to go to Head Start in a couple of weeks. We are really excited about that, but at the same time, I feel like I haven't had time to prepare him (or me) for going to school this fall. Sometime next week someone will come to the house to talk to us about logistics and all that. The planner that I am that appointment can't come fast enough!
Elizabeth has two more teeth. She's cut one molar completely through one day late last week, and on Sunday, the same tooth on the other side decided to make it's first appearance. So, she's been a little more clingy and cranky this week than normal.
Otherwise, we've had more busy-ness in our lives this week. Mike's vehicle needed some work, and it had to be done at the dealer, so we spent two days this week driving back and forth to Charleston for that. But, as luck would have it, they didn't have the parts they needed, so we will be doing the same next week! My car will be going to the shop next week for some minor work too.
Laundry, cooking, and taking care of the kids have really topped my list this week. I've found a little time to read before turning at night. I have a couple of other small projects going, but they are just that...small. :)
Like I said, it's been busy around here!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment