We've continued working on the bathroom. Items have been purchased and I have been painting the cabinets today. With that, I am well on the way to getting that task done. I am hoping that I get the time to put the final coat on later this evening. (I expect the first one should be dry after dinner.)
My goal by the end of the week is to have the cabinets painted and put back together with the knobs on the drawers and doors. Then maybe this weekend we can get started on the grout removal and replacement. We'll have to see. That leaves the toilet, shower door and tub fixtures. We also have to decide about the countertop.
I have a couple of other things that I want to get done this week too. Then next week I need to shift focus to the scrapbooking class I am teaching at state 4-H camp. Yep - I am going to camp this summer. How! How! (That's like saying Woo Hoo, only 4-H style.) This is something that I have wanted to do for a while. When we moved back to WV, I had aspirations of getting involved in 4-H again. Chapmanville doesn't have an established club, and I didn't feel prepared to start a club on my own, especially where I don't really know anyone. So instead, I decided to apply to be on staff at state summer camp (thanks to a friend's Facebook post). And here we are.....
That's the life of this McWhorter lately. The others are okay. The two little ones like to play, especially either wrestling each other or wanting what the other one has. The big guy has been working a lot....at the plant. This weekend he had Saturday off, so we spent the day looking for bathroom stuff. Yesterday afternoon and evening Mike and I worked in the garage. It's looking better too.
Well, I need to head toward the kitchen and start thinking about supper. Enjoy the evening!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment