We are making progress in the master bathroom. About 3 weeks ago, I started pulling down the wallpaper in there. Last week we spent any extra time (between Mike being at work and VBS for me) prepping to paint. Then Friday I painted most of the room. Before turning in, Mike finished trim work that I didn't get to. We painted it Antique White....it's a real pretty cream color. Last night, we hung new light fixtures and put the mirrors back up. Such a difference already!
But we still have a lot left to do:
1. Purchase and install a new toilet (all because it is rose color and needs a new seat which would cost about $90!....a new toilet is only a little more than that....)
2. Purchase and install a new shower door
3. Purchase and install new fixtures for the garden tub
4. Install the new sink fixtures
5. Paint the vanity cabinets
6. Remove old grout and put new in
7. Purchase and install new knobs on the cabinetry
8. Decide what to do about the countertop....get new and if so, what kind?
9. Purchase and install towel bars, toilet paper holder, etc
10. Decide how to decorate - I'm leaning toward greenery with a touch of rose colored flowers. (The shower and garden tub are rose colored and we aren't changing them out!)
Some of this we are planning to do sooner rather than later, and some of it will probably have to wait. Mike and I are both pleased with everything thus far!
No comments:
Post a Comment