Saturday, June 20, 2009

whew....

This past week has been tiring!

Monday and Tuesday we were in Charleston for doctor appointments and such. Nicholas had an MRI on Monday to continue monitoring his development. (I am not concerned; it is just a precautionary thing.) Then Tuesday Elizabeth had her 15 month check-up. She is doing great! Growing by leaps and bounds. Even just this week, I think that she has grown up some. She is understanding so many things that we tell her, but she just can't tell us a whole lot back yet. That will change soon enough! No rush!

VBS was this week at the church. We went camping - Camp E.D.G.E. (Experience and Discover God Everywhere). I helped in the preschool room. We had 5 kids....and 3 adults and 2 teenagers. And we needed all of that help! They were good, just rambunctious. An age thing! Last night they gave away prizes. Nicholas won a huge bottle of bubbles....100 fluid ounces. (It honestly is as big as a bottle of apple juice.) Elizabeth won a Spiderman water bottle. The preacher's wife gave us the choice of the cup or bubbles for her, but then said you have a family's worth of bubbles, here's the cup. Too funny!

Well, I wanted to get this done before the kids got up. And Nicholas is up now, so I'm going to get. Have a great weekend! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: