Monday, July 14, 2008

The Ball is Rolling

We accepted an offer on our house over the weekend! We are glad that we are over that hurdle....at least we hope so. Our fingers are crossed that nothing happens in the next few weeks to cause them to have to walk away.

Movers are coming on July 28th to begin the process of packing us up and loading a truck for WV. I am lucky in the fact that I don't have to do anything but be here! They are going to pack everything in the house for me. I just need to make sure that they don't put the stuff we need for everyday on the truck! :) That would be bad!

This week is VBS at church. I have Nicholas in a class this year. He seemed to like night #1. Elizabeth enjoyed the nursery. I am a crew leader for 4th grade. So I walk around to the different stations with the kids and sing and play and have snacks and do a science project and watch them make a craft. We also learn a memory verse every night and hear a Bible story.

Well, the kids have had their baths and are in bed. I need to head that direction myself. May you have a happy and blessed week!

No comments: