VBS this week has been a lot of fun! Watching the kids have fun and learn about God and the love He has for them makes the tiring part of it not seem quite so tiring. Our theme this year is Rainforest Adventure, so we are learning about the rainforest too. The offering collected is going to buy material to make school clothes for kids in Tanzania in a town where we have missionaries stationed.
On the home front, I am trying to get my arms around everything that I need to get done in the next week or so. There are so many things to think about and do when you are moving. Some fun and some not so fun! :)
To update you on the WV situation, we have purchased a home in WV. It is in Chapmanville (if you want to look that up on the map). It is similar to our current house in the number of rooms it has, but the floorplan is different. We close next week; however, the current owners need 30 days to vacate, so we won't move in until the end of August. The kids and I are going to move in with my dad for about a month. Being there will allow us to visit with family a little bit more, plus I can see people that I haven't seen in a while. We are all looking forward to our stay in Fairmont.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the e-mail and update about your move! Where is Mike working now?
My brother and his wife just bought a house in Teays Valley. How far is that from where you'll be?
Glad you have a blog! It'll be easier to catch up. Now with you in WV and Tessa in Ohio - let's all get together!
Post a Comment