Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Continuing to have fun in WV

Not having a computer at quick access makes this posting thing difficult! :)

We have had a good time the last week or so. Last Saturday was the Francis family picnic. Everyone got to see Elizabeth for the first time and also see how Nicholas had grown since last year. It was good to see everyone, but especially nice to spend time with my aunt that flew in from Texas to attend the picnic. I also got to see cousins and other family that I haven't seen since last year at the picnic.

Tonight I am in Morgantown at my sister's house. We are visiting with her and the girls for a little while and then Nicholas and Mommy are going to have special time. I am going to take him over to the WVU band's band camp practice tonight. I didn't tell him until we got to Morgantown what he and I were doing, but when I did, his eyes got so big it just made me smile both inside and out.

From what Mike told me a little bit ago, our house in Indiana is now sold to the relocation company. Friday the new owners are to close and take possession. Then on Aug 25 the truck is bringing our "goods" (as the relocation move coordinator likes to call them) to the new house on Rock Lick Road. I just hope that it is all there in one day like they said. I don't know yet what size truck they are going to have to run up the hollow to get everything there. There are at least 4 one lane bridges before you even turn up the hollow road! We are DEFINITELY in West Virginia!!!! :)

Our best to all of you! Hope to update again before we are in the new house, but no promises!

No comments: