Well, we are finally in the new house....with all of our things....granted most of it is in boxes still. The truck didn't get here until later in the day yesterday (Monday) so they had to finish up today. Because of where we are located, the truck had to park near the "highway" and shuttle up the road to our house. Mike was here yesterday, but he had to go back to work today. Luckily, Dad was here to help keep an eye on the kids and help with things on the inside of the house while I sat in the garage and checked off everything that came off the truck. It worked out nicely. As for what I am going to be doing the next several days, my work is cut out for me....maybe even weeks to get through the things we had in storage. ;)
I need to get a couple more things moved before I go to bed tonight, so I am going to cut this short and write more later. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are here and surrounded by boxes. (I almost wrote settled, but that is far from the truth.)
Good night all!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment