...and not a spot to spare....
That was about the truth a couple of days ago. I am finding ways to make a dent in all of this mess. My sister is here now lending a helping hand. My goal is to have the inside of the house finished by the end of next week....and I think I am in a good spot to meet that goal!
Enough about moving....
The kids are doing great! They are really enjoying the fact that we are back together with their Daddy. It is fun to watch the interaction again. (Not to mention, selfishly of course, that it gives me a little bit of a break!) Both Nicholas and Elizabeth have settled in nicely to their new home. I thought there might be some sleeping issues, but the only one who seems to have that problem is me! (I have always had trouble sleeping somewhere "new" the first night or two.)
Nicholas is talking more and more. We are able to have conversations now that are actually meaningful. He uses nice sentences and I am pleased with his vocabulary! He knows lots of words, some of which really surprise me at times. :)
Elizabeth is doing lots of new things too. She is now army crawling anywhere she wants to go... and quickly I might add! She is also sitting up with some support. Every once in a while, I can get her to sit up for a few seconds on her own...but then it is face plant into the carpet. She is "talking" too. Her babbles continue to increase, and she is making lots of different sounds. While we were at Dad's she was introduced to rice cereal and green beans. I think this evening she may find out about peas.
Now that I have avoided the unpacking for a little while, I need to get back at it. Have a good day!
Please join us in rooting on the Mountaineers!!!! Today is the first football game...and we will actually be able to watch it this year!!!!!! Another little reason to be back in WV! :)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment