Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's September.....

WVU won their first football game; we managed to unpack just about everything downstairs; Mike worked in the garage; we had our first use of the grill....it was a good Labor Day weekend! Hope you had a nice one too!

Although the kids have been back to school down here for a week now, it was the first day in Morgantown. My niece, Brayleigh, started Kindergarten today! I can't believe that she is 5 already let alone starting school. I can only imagine what my sister feels.....

While the kids are napping, I am going to try to finish unpacking the master bedroom. If I manage that, then maybe I will find the cord that hooks the computer to the camera so I can load some new pictures onto this blog site. The ones that are there now are from early June! Oops!

Have a good week!

No comments: