As for us, we are doing well.
- Nicholas continues to talk up a storm. We are working on the potty training thing, but not having a whole lot of luck yet. I read something today that makes me think that it might be related to the move. So once I get the house "settled," I am really going to make that the priority.
- Elizabeth turned 6 months old last week! Hard to believe! She is commando crawling ALL over the house. I have even caught her getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth; however, this doesn't last for more than a few seconds ...for now! I know that it is only a matter of time before she figures it out and is off to the races! Elizabeth has also added squash to her diet (in addition to the rice cereal, green beans and peas). Either tonight or tomorrow we are going to go for the carrots! I may even add in some baby oatmeal before too long - she is not overly fond of the rice cereal.
- Mike still likes his job! (good huh?) He is going to be going to Denmark in the near future. That should be interesting. Nothing like Japan!
- As for me, my days are filled with sorting out the house and taking care of the babies. I have been taking the time to fix dinner....which I really enjoy. One of the perks to my staying at home! :) Right now, I am also planning Nicholas' 3rd birthday party. What else but a Cars party! He loves that movie...when we were in Indiana, we watched it just about every day. (That was a way to pass the time and for me to get the housework done for showings and what not....)
1 comment:
What, no new pictures? I just stopped in to check and see if any new pictures yet. Sounds like all is going good and getting everything together. My Grandson had a CARS 3rd birthday too. Is Nicholas's birthday Sept. 22? I wasn't sure. Well, just wanted to say HI and hope to hear from you soon. Dee
Post a Comment