Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Today Nicholas turned 3 years old! Wow!!! It is so hard for me to believe we are already here and he is doing SO good.

This morning we ran some errands, then tonight Nicholas, Elizabeth and I met Daddy at McDonald's for dinner. (This was Nicholas' choice.) Then we came home and sang 'Happy Birthday,' blew out the #3 candle on the cake and had cake and ice cream. After that, Nicholas opened his presents - a WV hat, youth size to fit him, and a Lightning McQueen work bench. (Mommy got the first item and Daddy the later - would you have guessed that one??)

Last Thursday was Arnold's 70th birthday. He and Connie came down to visit for the weekend. We had a good time....and they had fun and enjoyed the grandkids. :)

Well, I want to get back to spending time with the birthday boy before he heads off to bed, so I am going to say so long for now. Hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Until later......

No comments: