The kids and I made it to Dad's on Wednesday night about 10:30pm. We were all exhausted, but the kids did AMAZING! I am very proud of both of them for the way they travelled.
It is different being back in WV, but we are settling in. Nicholas has already helped snap green beans and taken a ride on Pappa's tractor. He and my dad mowed the grass last night. Elizabeth is just doing her normal thing....eating and sleeping. :) I don't think that she even realizes she is somewhere else.
My sister, Jennifer, invited me to go with her to the company picnic on Saturday. We spent the better part of the day at Kennywood Park in Pittsburgh. That was LOTS of fun!!! I haven't been on a roller coaster in so long, plus it was fun to spend a day somewhere that we had been together as kids. Lots of fond memories came back to both of us!
Mike is doing fine - just working a lot. He spent this weekend at the plant. I guess yesterday was an extremely LONG day....6am to 11:30pm!
Enjoy your week!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stephanie,
So glad you had a safe trip and are enjoying time with your family.
Post a Comment