I am anxiously awaiting the change of color to happen down here in Southern WV. From what I saw on the news Friday night, the fall leaves were to peak in the middle of the state this past weekend. Maybe this coming week and weekend we will get ours! So far I have been disappointed.....
In the last post, I told you that Mike had been in Denmark. Well, he was home for about 3 days and turned around and went to Arkansas for two days. That was a tiring trip for him! His plant manager picked him up at 4am on Monday and he returned to the house about 1am on Wednesday morning! He went there to meet with the plant engineer at another plant. It was a good trip, just fast....
The kids are both really good. Elizabeth has tasted almost all of the stage 1 Gerber foods now....green beans, peas, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas, and peaches....tomorrow she will get pears and that will be everything. Then we are on to the stage 2 foods, which are just a bit less pureed. Nicholas is doing great; he continues to increase his vocabulary every day. I know that he has grown, but I am anxious to see how much when I take them both to the doctor on Nov 3.
This weekend the kids (well, us too) had company. Grandma and Papaw Bramer visited for the weekend. Sunday we went to church. After lunch, we came home and changed our clothes and went to the Logan State Park. It is really pretty there. I just wish the trees wouldn't have been quite so green. (If the trees aren't green, they are pretty much bare.) We saw several deer in the park. Nicholas and Elizabeth played one of the many playgrounds in the park. It was lots of fun for all of us!
I need to download pictures from the camera and post some new ones of the kids. Hopefully, I can do that in the next day or so. Until then, enjoy the beautiful days! (They have been great here....but it is starting to get chilly.)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment