Thursday, October 9, 2008

More color in Southern WV

Good morning all!

We continue to adjust to the new setting here in WV. The weather is cooling down and the leaves are beginning to change. It is nice this time of year....the colors haven't peaked yet. I would think that they will in the next week. I hope to get a good picture to post on the blog. I have been scoping out the area to see where a good picture spot would be. We'll see....

Mike spent the last several days in Denmark. From what he told me at 11:30 pm on the way home from the airport last night, it was a good trip. The food was good, but the accommodations left a little to be desired. I am sure that I will find out more this evening....if he isn't too tired from the jet lag. ;)

While he was away, my dad and Aunt Betty came down for a visit. We have had a wonderful visit. They helped me get some projects done. I certainly appreciated the help with the kids, the work and the company! They are leaving today, so it is back to normal. I told them I think I got spoiled as much as the kids... if not more. :)

I hope you have a wonderful fall day and weekend!
Until later.....

1 comment:

Dee said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. The kids are growing so quick. I remember seeing Elizabeth the first time at Church and she was so tiny. Happy belated Birthday to Nicholas. I'm glad we can all keep in touch and I'm glad all is going to good for you guys there. Talk to you soon, Dee