Monday, October 27, 2008

Three girls and one boy...

That is what we had at the house this weekend. My sister and her two girls came down to visit. All of the kids had fun. Brayleigh and Breagan really like to play with their cousins....and Nicholas and Elizabeth do too. Saturday morning the kids made Halloween cookies, then while they were baking, Jennifer played Memory with them. That was fun to watch! :) When the cookies cooled, Jennifer and I iced them and let the kids put sprinkles on them. Since it was lunchtime, we did make them eat lunch before they had one of their creations.

On Sunday we went to Milton to the corn maze. That was rather interesting.....none of us had ever done that before. There were 10 different markers that you looked for and at each one you answered a trivia question to determine which direction to go. There were several categories of questions to pick from. The gal at the entrance suggested that we get the interactive one because of the kids. We got to sing Jingle Bells and Happy Birthday, recite the ABC's, and do Head-Shoulders-Knees-and-Toes and the Bunny Hop. It was a lot of fun. I carried Elizabeth through the maze in her papoose carrier; this was the first time that she ever got to sit facing forward....and she liked it!!!

For a change, I got to watch (or at least hear) the news tonight. They are calling for snow here tomorrow!!! I can't believe that...but I think to our east it is actually supposed to accumulate. I know that it is getting to be that time of year, but at the same time, it is still October!

Well, Monday night is Dancing with the Stars night at our house. So I am going to watch the stars and their partners ....and Nicholas.... dance! I go to bed on Mondays with a smile on my face.

No comments: