On Sunday we went to church; there I won a gift certificate to Bob Evans and a fern for being the youngest mother present. It was a nice surprise....but it was just that a surprise! After church we got some pots to put the herbs in and some planting soil. Elizabeth took her nap and the rest of us planted the garden....well mostly Mike and Nicholas. He had a ball helping Daddy...and playing in the dirt.
We had a great weekend! I am just glad that the rain has decided to stop for a bit. Seeing the sunshine the last few days has been wonderful! Nicholas FINALLY got to play soccer last night for the first time in three weeks. The first week we were gone, but the last two weeks of practice and games have been rained out!
1 comment:
Yay for free Bob Evans! Even though I used to work there as a hostess, I still love that place. :)
Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day!
Post a Comment