Saturday, May 30, 2009

Soccer Season is over...almost!

Nicholas played his last soccer game for the spring season this afternoon. Today's game was a bit rougher than any of the others have been. The kid covering Nicholas felt the need to push him down several times. I started to not say anything, but after it happened three or four times (that I saw), I asked the assistant coach. I told her that I didn't want to be "that" parent, but I also didn't want Nicholas to get hurt.

Tomorrow the kids have a party to celebrate the season. They get trophies, as well as pizza and other fun stuff. And I also heard that the kids get to throw water balloons at their coaches. Should be a good time.

Please pray for Nicholas' bronchoscopy. Hopefully, his hemangioma is gone this time. The doctor is also going to remove his ear tubes. They have been in as long as they like for them to be, without complications.

I am going to sign off. I have several things to do before bed tonight....and I just heard the dryer buzz. So, until next time.....

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Good job Nicholas the soccer player! Good luck with the bronchoscopy, you are in our prayers.