That says it all. It has been another busy week!
Monday I did laundry all day....or at least it felt like it. Guess that's what you get for being gone for a long weekend. Why is that? Tuesday Nicholas had occupational therapy up in Charleston, so we spent a good bit of the day up there. At his appointment, I also found out that he is going to get physical therapy too. (They were playing games with the insurance to see if it would be covered.) And his OT and PT sessions are going to be back to back, so that will be good since it is a drive for me to get up there. Charleston shopping trips will now be planned around this. :)
Tuesday afternoon I started painting our bedroom; Wednesday brought more of the same. It is looking good, but for some reason, I am having trouble getting it done. (We plan to finish it up this weekend. Hope so!) It is a nice shade of blue. I am into the soft, bold colors right now.
Yesterday I went to the dentist for a routine check-up. All was good. The kids had to go with me. They were both really good....considering their ages. Nicholas sat and watched tv, while Elizabeth sat on my lap and did very well.
We are supposed to have a soccer game this weekend, but it will all depend on the weather. Today it is raining. Tomorrow is supposed to be scattered showers, so I don't know what they will do. Time will tell. As for today, I have cooking and cleaning on the docket. I have been craving Italian food, so I am making lasagna for supper. I hope it hits the spot.
Have a good Friday and a great weekend!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment