Good evening to all!
The weather in Indiana is finally turning back into summer. The heat and humidity are supposed to stick around here for the next few days.....which also means thunderstorms. I am really over this weather we have had lately. I am thankful that we didn't have any issues with the flooding at our house, but there has just been too much rain, thunder, lightning, flooding, tornadoes, etc with these storms the past several weeks.
We are still getting people in the house to look. We had another showing yesterday. Our realtor was here today and she crossed her fingers that we sell soon. Only time will tell! Everyone keeps reminding me to be patient and that this is in God's hands.....and I know that in my head. It is just that my heart wants my family to be together as soon as possible. So if anyone knows of anyone in Indiana that wants a nice house with a beautiful deck, please send them our way. :)
As for the house hunting in WV, Mike and I have decided that we are just going to wait until our house in Indiana is sold (or at least under contract) to pursue anything more. We have made two offers, and both were not accepted under our terms for contingency. Mike may go look at more houses as they come on the market, but I am not planning to travel back to WV any time soon....at least not to look at houses. If our house sells tomorrow, then I may change my mind. I am a woman after all...so I have that option! :)
Good night to one and all!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment