We have another showing on our house later this afternoon, so I should really be straightening up ....AGAIN. I am really getting tired of keeping the house "spotless," especially with two little kids. Elizabeth isn't too bad, but Nicholas loves his toys and books. They are out all the time! (Wouldn't bother me as much if we weren't selling the house...)
Mike's new job is going well. He likes what he is doing. This weekend they are doing an equipment installation, so he is working some both today and tomorrow.
It is a beautiful day here in Indiana. The sun is shining brightly and the temperature is decent.... it is only 80 degrees. And it is summer in Indiana...go figure! Normally, it would be extremely hot and humid by now.
Well, I do need to get to work while the children sleep. Hope you are having an enjoyable Saturday whatever you are doing.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment