Saturday, June 28, 2008

The last of June

Well, the weekend is here, both of the kids are napping and the house is quiet. (Not a real usual occurrence!) I just can't get over how quickly this year has gone by....soon it will be half over!!

Things at our house are about the same; no real change. We have only had one showing this week. That's disappointing....

I was able to meet up with some friends from work on Thursday night for dinner. That was lots of fun! It is always good to see them and catch up on their lives. They are really good friends because it took me over and hour and a half to meet them due to an accident on the interstate and they STILL waited for me to get there. :) Thanks ladies!

Have an enjoyable weekend and enjoy some sunshine. (Even in Indiana I think there is supposed to be some sun between the raindrops and thunder booms.)

1 comment:

Grandma Connie said...

Enjoying your blog. This is a neat way to keep in touch.

- Grandma Mom Connie