Friday, June 20, 2008

Initial Message

It is Friday night and I am awake (should be in bed since the kids are asleep....) Thought I would give this whole idea a try. I know people who are blogging and love it. Since we are moving, I also thought it might be a good way for me to keep those of you in Indiana informed about the kids...and Mike and I too. :) For those of you in WV (and elsewhere), you will know what's happening too!

3 comments:

The Williams Crew said...

Love the idea! looks good. you used one of my favorite lines at the bottom of your page. can't wait till you are here!! love ya.
your baby sis

Judy said...

Hey Steph....sounds like a good idea, also, love the pics of the kids....hope to see you soon

Judy

Dee said...

Stephanie, I think this is a great idea. It will be great to see Nicolas and Elizabeth grow. Even though we've only known you guys a short time, we will miss you. I will miss working the Breakfast with Jesus and Santa without you guys too. We are happy for you, since we know you want to be in WV, closer to family. You did a good job with this, so keep it up. Good Luck, Dee and Jerry