Saturday, October 31, 2009

Time with Nicholas

This week seemed to be "all about Nicholas."

On Monday, I spent a good bit of time at school with him. We both seemed to enjoy ourselves. It was nice to see some of what goes on down at the school and watch Nicholas interact with some of the kids.

Tuesday was dentist day. Nicholas got a good report! Yeah!!

Wednesday was the kids' Halloween party at school. I went down again for that. Elizabeth got to go too. Then we had lunch all together. It was another fun day!

Thursday there was no school. (The teachers had classes on Thursday and Friday.) So we spent the day together here at home.

Friday both kids helped me clean the house some and make their Halloween cake.

Today - if it's not raining - we are planning to take them trick-or-treating for a little bit. Regardless, I will dress them up in their costumes so we can take some pictures.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I don't have your email, the one I used was undeliverable. Tried to send you and email with Jenn and Kim to catch up....