Yesterday both of the kids had doctor appointments. It was our first visit with the pediatrician. I liked her and I think that she will be good. I was concerned given Nicholas' history, but she did have questions for me. (I am glad of that because it showed me that she took the time to review the records I took up there a couple of weeks ago!)
Nicholas is growing and doing great! He is 36 3/4 inches tall and weighed 29 pounds 3 ounces. He got two shots and you would have thought he was dying...typical male for ya! We have a follow-up scheduled for later in November with the ENT in Morgantown at WVU Children's Hospital.
Elizabeth is 27 inches long and weighed 17 pounds 10 ounces. She got 5 shots yesterday and goes back next month for two more. Poor thing... No concerns from the doctor...only Mommy! The doctor said she is sitting up like a 9 month old. Does that mean early walker???? Uh-oh!
Today the kids and I went down to the school bus garage and voted. (Spiderman tagged along too!) Hope you did your civic duty today....regardless of who you voted for.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment