Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fairly Productive Week

Well - it's been a fairly productive week. I managed to get the curtain for the kitchen door altered from a window panel to a door panel. In the process I broke the needle on the sewing machine, but otherwise, it turned out okay. More cleaning and unpacking of a box or two in the garage and a little bit of gardening filled my days this week. Then yesterday someone FINALLY came to get the boxes that were cluttering my house and garage. Maybe now we will be able to finish work in the garage. I would absolutely love to pull my car in the garage soon!!

Mike got home from Atlanta last night. He had been there all week for training on a piece of equipment they purchased for the plant. Since he is the plant engineer, he had to learn how it works in case it breaks!

Kids are both fine. They spent the better part of the week either helping me or playing. Mostly playing as I tried to do my work while they were asleep.

As I've said, the fall colors weren't much to write home about this year because it had been so dry. However, I got some good pictures coming home from Mike's plant last week. I also added a few of the mountains that I took before the trees all turned brown. Enjoy!

No comments: