Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our First Snow

Last night when I went to bed, the weather forecast was calling for snow....and I had seen a few flakes. But when I woke up this morning, the ground outside was covered....for the most part. (The tall grass was showing through.) It looks like maybe we got an inch or two, at the most. But regardless, it is pretty here this morning. (This picture was taken out my front door.)

The kids both really like it. Nicholas wants to go out and play in it. Unfortunately, he can't today. He has a cold so I don't want him outside. Maybe next time.... Elizabeth just squealed with joy and smiled when she saw outside. (It was either that or the fact that I was putting her in her chair and that meant breakfast was on the way!)

Later this afternoon, I am planning to get my flu shot. I am so NOT looking forward to this, but it is something I have to do.

No comments: