Nicholas went to the ENT here in WV on Friday. The doctor and I discussed his history. He wants to see him back in 6 months and then we will discuss the next scope and whether or not he needs it. (Dr. Miyamoto had wanted him to have a scope in a year....that would be June 2009.) I am not sure that this new doctor understands the full scope of the last 3 years. I will go back in May as he has asked in order to give him a second chance. Then we will make the decision as to what to do. So we had a good doctor report, but Mommy isn't sure about the doctor.
Elizabeth is great. She is continuing to grow and do more and more. Just in the last couple of weeks, she has begun to push herself to the sitting up position. She is also pulling herself to her knees on the furniture (or laundry basket or Mommy.....pretty much whatever is available). She is also talking; she repeats me when I say da-da, ma-ma, bye-bye and hi. She can also wave bye-bye (if she wants to). I thought that Nicholas was stubborn, but I think she is going to be my stubborn child.
The weather is changing here....getting much colder and calling for flurries. I am not looking forward to winter.
Hope you have had a good weekend! Until later....
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment