Keeping with the wishes of Dr. Miyamoto, Nicholas' ENT in Indianapolis, we have scheduled an appointment for him to see an ENT here in West Virginia on Friday. This doctor is in Morgantown at WVU Children's Hospital. Nicholas is doing great and his last bronch showed such improvement from when we started that I don't see this doctor truly following him for all that long. (But I could be wrong....) I will report back later this week about the appointment. I just hope that we like him. Mike won't be able to attend the appointment with me, so my dad is coming along.
Otherwise, we are great! Getting more and more in order every day. With that in mind.....while the kids are sleeping, I need to work on sorting through more stuff. That's been the job of the weekend/week. Just stuff that I didn't get to sift through before the move.....and I don't want Mike to have to take stuff to the attic that really needs to go out of the house!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment